Photo Courtesy @aritasilva Pinterest
My TOP 10 Favorites:
1. ACNE STUDIOS (All)
2. ZARA (Zara Basics Label, Zara Woman Label +All TRF, and denim)
3. ARITZIA (Wilfred knits and Basics especially, All TNA Athletic wear & Babaton )
4. CLUB MONACO (Especially Outerwear, Knitwear, Workwear)
5. VINCE (Basics, Outerwear especially)
6. THEORY (Basics, Workwear and Knitwear especially)
7. BCBG MAX AZRIA (Basics especially, Workwear)
8. MACKAGE (Outerwear)
9. TOP SHOP (Basics & Outerwear especially)
10. FREE PEOPLE (Basics & Knitwear especially)
And ALL high-end denim lines. My personal favorite is J Brand for many reasons including their exceptional level of customer service. I also love ZARA denim.
MY 3 TOP REASONS WHY:
FABRIC DURABILITY, TEXTURE & PIGMENT
The reason I love these in particular is because its all about the FABRIC, The color pigments and how well they wash. Even some of the dry clean only pieces can go on delicate cycle and hang to dry. When you mix these labels they just work so effortlessly well together . It’s because of the pigments and fabrics. For eg., wearing pants or a skirt from RW & Co., with a Blazer from WILFRED or ZARA just doesnt work. It’s like mixing oil and water in my view. I see it in the pigments and fibers. Once I explain it to people its noticed and makes sense. These labels wash well, they don’t lose shape or fade. And lastly they are interchangable! MOST pieces (except athletic wear) can go from day to night with ease. You can wear a wrap dress from BCBG with a blazer from ZARA to the office, then change into a leather jacket from MACKAGE, ACNE, Aritzia, Top Shop or Zara and look effortlessly put together for a dinner outing!